Medicaid Benefits: We’ve Got You Covered!
Your Medicaid health coverage offers many benefits and services. The complete list of benefits is located in your member handbook on your health plan’s website. The following are just a few of the services:
- Addiction and recovery treatment services
- Behavioral (mental) health services and counseling
- X-ray and lab services
- Durable medical equipment (DME) and supplies
- Emergency and urgent care
- Hospital and home health services
- Long-term services and supports
- Medical and preventive care, including needed transportation to your doctor visits
- And much more!
In addition to the basic benefits, each health plan offers added benefits, such as hearing or vision benefits. You can also receive one free smartphone per household and free meal delivery after a hospital stay.
To find out how to access these benefits and others, contact your health plan’s care coordinator, or call the CCC Plus Helpline at 1-844-374-9159 (TTY: 1-800-817-6608), Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Interpretation services available).