Apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program for Internet Discounts
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission to help households that qualify pay for internet service and devices such as laptops and tablets.
You may qualify if:
- Your household meets income limits (for a household of 4, the limit is $55,500 or less)
- You or someone you live with currently receives a government benefit like SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, Pell Grant, or Free and Reduced-Price Lunch
If your household is eligible, you could receive:
- Up to a $30 per month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75 per month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
- A low-cost service plan that may be fully covered
Find out if your household qualifies here, then apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program.