Medicaid Benefits: We've Got You Covered!
Your Cardinal Care Medicaid health coverage offers many benefits and services. The complete list of benefits is located in your Member Handbook on your health plan's website. Your Member Handbook is a great tool to help answer many of your questions. The following are just a few of your covered Medicaid services:
- Primary care when you are sick or injured
- Preventive care, well visits, and immunizations
- Emergency and urgent care
- Hospital services
- Long-term services and supports
- Prenatal and maternal services
- Addiction and recovery treatment services
- Mental health services
- X-ray and lab services
- Transportation to your health care appointments
- ...and much more!
In addition to the basic coverage, each health plan offers added benefits, such as hearing or vision benefits. You can also receive one free smartphone per household and free meal delivery after a hospital stay.
To access these benefits and others, call your health plan's Member Services number on the back of your ID card, or call the Cardinal Care Enrollment Helpline at 1-844-374-9159 (TTY: 1-800-817-6608), Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (interpretation services available).